Use of Web Beacons
Use of SSL
The Company uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on web pages of this website where customers' personal information is registered. SSL encryption is used to secure safe exchanges of important data such as a customer's personal information. You do not need to make any special setting on your computer to use SSL. However, if the setting of your browser is not activated for SSL or your browser does not support SSL, the applicable page may not appear or it may not be possible to enter information on a web page. While the Company makes utmost efforts to take measures against issues relating to Internet security, the constantly changing nature of the Internet prevents the Company from guaranteeing full security against possible changes and leaks.
Handling of Customers' Personal Information
All site content (including but not limited to text, supporting data, graphics, and video) is owned and copyrighted by Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance Co., Ltd. and its affiliated companies. The materials presented on this website may not be copied, reproduced, sold, or applied for any other secondary use without prior approval of the Company.
The Company does not produce or maintain third-party sites linked to and from this website (external links). The Company accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with respect of any material on external links and any damage that may arise to any person as a result of accessing such external links.
Recommended OS and browsers
For Microsoft Windows users:
- Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher
- Latest version of Firefox
- Latest version of Google Chrome
For Apple Macintosh users:
- Latest version of Safari
- *We recommend that you use the latest versions of browsers. Using older browsers may distort the design presentation.
- *Please note that if you use model or platform-dependent characters, letters, symbols, and numbers may not be displayed properly or you may encounter other problems.
For iPhone and iPad users:
- iOS 9 or higher
For Android users:
- Android 4.0 or higher
- *Depending on the settings of your device, some functions may not work properly.
- *We do not recommend using customized or non-standard browsers (such browsers not initially installed in your smartphone) because you may experience problems.
Adobe® Reader®, distributed by Adobe Systems Incorporated, is required for viewing PDF files.
Flash Player, distributed by Adobe Systems Incorporated, is required for viewing certain pages of this website.
*The browsing environment may change depending on the content in the website.
We recommend that you use the latest version of browsers. Using older plug-ins may cause information not to be presented properly.