As a member of the Tokio Marine Group, Tokio Marine & Nichido is committed to carrying out its Sustainability.
Tokio Marine Group’s Sustainability
At Tokio Marine Group, we believe that putting our Corporate Philosophy into practice is in itself Sustainability and have formulated the Tokio Marine Group Sustainability Charter as behavioral guidelines to execute Sustainability. It is through executing Sustainability in an exhaustive manner that we aim to resolve social issues, enhance values for stakeholders, and promote sustainable growth of the Group on the whole and thereby contribute to the creation of a safe, secure and sustainable future.
Tokio Marine Group’s Sustainability Activities
Details of Tokio Marine Group’s Sustainability material issues and specific Sustainability activities conducted by each group company are available on the website of Tokio Marine Holdings, Inc.
- Link will open in a new window (website of Tokio Marine Holdings, Inc.)
Tokio Marine & Nichido has published “Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement for the fiscal year 2022” in response to “UK Modern Slavery Act 2015”.
- Tokio Marine Group’s Recovery and Restoration Support Activities
- Tokio Marine Group continues to make its utmost efforts for recovery and restoration of areas affected by natural disasters.
- The Tokio Marine Research Institute(Japanese)
- At The Tokio Marine Research Institute, a group company of Tokio Marine & Nichido, we conduct studies and researches on insurance as well as domestic and international economic and financial affairs.