As a member of the Tokio Marine Group, Tokio Marine & Nichido is committed to carrying out its CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility).
Tokio Marine Group’s CSR
At Tokio Marine Group, we believe that putting our Corporate Philosophy into practice is in itself CSR and have formulated the Tokio Marine Group CSR Charter as behavioral guidelines to execute CSR. It is through executing CSR in an exhaustive manner that we aim to resolve social issues, enhance values for stakeholders, and promote sustainable growth of the Group on the whole and thereby contribute to the creation of a safe, secure and sustainable future.
Tokio Marine Group’s CSR Activities
Details of Tokio Marine Group’s CSR material issues and specific CSR activities conducted by each group company are available on the website of Tokio Marine Holdings, Inc.
- Link will open in a new window (website of Tokio Marine Holdings, Inc.)
- Tokio Marine & Nichido's Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement for the fiscal year 2015
- Tokio Marine & Nichido has published “Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement for the fiscal year 2015” in response to “UK Modern Slavery Act 2015”.
- Tokio Marine Group’s Recovery and Restoration Support Activities
- Tokio Marine Group continues to make its utmost efforts for recovery and restoration of areas affected by natural disasters.
- The Tokio Marine Research Institute(Japanese)
- At The Tokio Marine Research Institute, a group company of Tokio Marine & Nichido, we conduct studies and researches on insurance as well as domestic and international economic and financial affairs.