Information collection on the Internet
- 1. What Is a Cookie?
- A cookie is an identifier allocated from a web server when accessing a website, which is saved on your computer as a file (“Cookie”, or collectively “Cookies”). If you have allowed the transmission and reception of Cookies in your browser settings, a website can acquire these Cookies from your browser.
- 2. Cookies Used on Our Website
- Our website uses the following types of Cookies. (As of March 1, 2021)
Strictly Necessary Cookies
A strictly necessary Cookie is a Cookie that is essential for the proper functioning of this website.
Performance Cookies allow us to count the number of visitors and communication traffic sources and thus evaluate and improve the performance of our website. These Cookies help us understand things such as which are the most and the least popular pages, or how visitors move within the website.
- 3. Disabling Cookies
- You can disable Cookies via your browser settings.
You can still use this website even if you disable Cookies, but you may not be able to use many of the website’s functions. Please refer to the following URLs on how to change the Cookie settings in the major browsers.
- 4. Notes
- This policy for Cookies is subject to change without prior notice.
In addition, this website may use some Cookies not listed herein.
Use of Web Beacons